"You'll never get ahead if you don't take care of what you have." - Doris Waddell, RIP

The late Ralph E. Williams with "Heidi" - morris mn

The late Ralph E. Williams with "Heidi" - morris mn
Click on the image to read Williams family reflections w/ emphasis on UMM.

Friday, September 18, 2020

Puzzling tragedy out of South Dakota

Today's post is podcast-only. Thanks for checking in. The post focuses on the vehicle collision of last Saturday involving the attorney general of South Dakota. A perplexing post-accident story, sticks in one's head as a "true crime" story. No official crime yet, just lots of puzzlement. And, suspicion.

Here is the permalink:

https://anchor.fm/brian-williams596/episodes/The-Ravnsborg-incident-SD-ejrigi

Yesterday I wrote a blog post on the Jason Ravnsborg incident for my companion site, "Morris of Course." Here's the permalink to that:

https://morrisofcourse.blogspot.com/2020/09/oh-deer-jason-ravnsborg-in-terrible.html

Note: The "Blogger" system I use has a new interface now. It's a little maddening. We all were given a temporary reprieve with "legacy Blogger" but it appears that's done now. I have gotten past some obstacles but I cannot locate a spell check yet, so Whoa Nellie (just kidding). I consider spell check an important first step in proofreading, to catch the obvious stuff and to clarify where I might be mistaken. Is it "bussing" or "busing"? etc. 

If I get discouraged with any of the new stuff I can always take a hiatus from this activity. However, we are looking ahead to a long and boring winter. Today (Friday) is beautiful.

- Brian Williams - morris mn minnesota - bwilly73@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment