"You'll never get ahead if you don't take care of what you have." - Doris Waddell, RIP

The late Ralph E. Williams with "Heidi" - morris mn

The late Ralph E. Williams with "Heidi" - morris mn
Click on the image to read Williams family reflections w/ emphasis on UMM.

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Government shows it can help? Again?

My post today is podcast-only. I invite you to visit my "Morris Mojo" podcast on this August 25 as summer lingers to our satisfaction. My zinnias look terrific. In the meantime we hear about the ballyhooed college loan forgiveness from the Biden administration. Something to take out thoughts off Trump and his entanglements? Whatever, I invite you to visit my podcast where I'm known to go off on an occasional tangent. Hey, I don't have to proofread this! Here's the link:
 
- Brian Williams - morris mn minnesota - bwilly73@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment